BKM Wealth Management
We are a family business serving individuals and family businesses in many areas of planning, including:
• Retirement Planning
- Make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determine how much you need to retire comfortably. Manage your assets before and during retirement. Create a retirement income plan.
• Employee and Executive Benefits
- Help your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages. i.e. 401(k) Plans, Profit Sharing Plans, and Pension Plans.
• Divorce Financial Analysis
- Help you and your lawyer determine an equitable division of the assets and create a plan for life after divorce.
• Investment Advisory Services
- Determine your asset-allocation needs. Help you understand your risk tolerance. Recommend and implement the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals. We can also tailor your portfolio to align your investments with your moral beliefs on environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG investing).
• Tax Management *
- Make sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Develop tax saving investment strategies. Work with your qualified tax specialists.
• Estate Planning* Services
- You'll have access to wealth planning and trust strategists through our affiliates to help educate you on strategies that may preserve your wealth for heirs, help you review beneficiary designations for consistency, and present alternatives that may lessen your potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Throughout this process, it is imperative that we work closely with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education Funding & College Planning
- Recommend investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your child's or grandchild's education.
• Insurance & Risk management
- We work with nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company to review your insurance needs and review existing policies to ensure that the coverage continues to meet your needs and is cost effective.
• Liability Management
- Review your existing liabilities to help ensure suitable solutions that are in your best interest are being implemented.
The use of the CDFA® designation does not permit Wells Fargo Advisors or its Financial Advisors to provide legal advice, nor is it meant to imply that the firm or its associates are acting as experts in this field.
*Neither BKM Wealth Management nor Wells Fargo Advisors provide legal or tax advice. However, we will be glad to work with you, your accountant, tax advisor and or lawyer to help you meet your financial goals.